I have been working on my 30 in 30 for the big birthday coming up on the 5th of February.
Here is the list again and what I have done so far:
1. Go to the spa and treat myself to a facial and a massage
2. Spend a day in my PJâ€™s doing nothing but watching television, ordering take out, and just hanging out all by myself.
3. Spend an entire day unplugged. No phone, no internet, no email, and no FB! I know it is my birthday and I shouldnâ€™t do things that will make me crazy, but I think this is a good challenge!
4. Blog every day for 30 days (being unplugged one day will make me prepare and schedule a post for the day I am unplugged.)- So far so good!
5. Skydive, Bungee Jump, Para Sail, or Hot Air Balloon (whichever one I can get the courage to do as I am not a fan of heights and yes I ride roller coasters but I scream and freak out every single time)
6. Buy an expensive bottle of wine and drink it, not save it.
7. Hike in the mountains
8. Wild Women Weekend with the family
9. Host a dinner party
10. Dip my feet in the Pacific Ocean (hello freezing!)
11. Go to dinner and a movie by myself
12. Go to Napa with a bunch of friendsÂ – Done and totally amazing!
13. Take my mom to dinner to celebrate the fact she is the main reason I am here
14. Watch the sunset on the beach and capture it in pictures.
15. Unpack my apartment and donate everything I donâ€™t want or need to charity or Sara**
16. Contact someone new
17. Play music and have a dance party (this is something I already do a lot but figure I will go all out and document it)
18. Test drive a car I canâ€™t afford
19. Learn to drive a manual car
20. Eat something exotic – I don’t know if this counts as exotic but it is something different and I tried it while in China Town in San Francisco. I tried this popular drink known as Bubble Tea. I had the frozen version and the flavor I tried was Lychee. Two new things at once. It was super sweet.
21. Call an old friend
22. Perform a random act of kindness everyday for 30 days (and hopefully on a daily basis even after 30 days.) – I think I do a pretty good job at this
23. Sit in a coffee shop and work
24. Get a manicure/pedicure
25. Go to the Hair Guru for the last of the three step process of operation hair change.
26. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
27. Take a cooking class with a friend.
28. Buy the perfect pair of red heels.
29. Meet my best friendâ€™s baby, Brayden! Take lots of pictures of him and spoil him rotten the entire time I am at his house.Â – Yep so fabulous
30. Celebrate the big 30 at my favorite bar surrounded by family and friends (must book that now)